ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does $715 shipped for a worn once pair of Belugas seem fair today? Is that pretty much market value?

So forgive me but are the stripes on the pull tab on belugas not the same as on the breds? Thanks fellas. Will rep.
Are you talking about the 3M stripes on the interior of the ankle portion of the V2's? Or are you talking about the actual pull tab that was on the V1's and re-introduced on the Bred V2's?

and pulltabs dont have stripes.....

lol @ being so technical when you obviously know what he's referring to
Nah man I genuinely don't understand the question in that case lol.

They have little dots figured that was what he meant. 

Yeah..... Ur the kinda person that keeps me away from this thread.
laugh.gif
. Thanks tho........but not really.
Oh come on dude i took it as a literal pull tab that's not that big of a mistake!  You said pull tab lol.  I'm gonna rep YOU - now whatcha gonna do about it 
happy.gif

No theyre not. Belugas are flat while the breds and all other V2 after beluga are slightly raised.

Thanks bro. Are the belugas ankle stripes on inside of ankle at the back of the shoe by the ankle supposed to be 3m as well like breds or no.

Does $715 shipped for a worn once pair of Belugas seem fair today? Is that pretty much market value?

that's a good price but be careful

worn once doesn't actually mean worn "ONCE" to some people :lol:

probably means tried on multiple times/worn multiple times

^ I was about to say that too, make sure it looks DS if not very close because worn once shouldn't have a bunch of dirt and grime on it unless they ran through dirt.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input up there you guys! But so it is in fact a decent deal then if legit?

Yea, I see most DS pairs going for $850-900 easily. So about $150 cheaper for basically a brand new pair I'd say it's a good deal.

Sole pics all day and yea man you could wait for a ds pair to pop up 750-800. ^ true post

+90% worn once sales are bull

Last edited:
Here is the pair guys...supposedly worn once. I know no legit checks in here but...lol...do they check out as a worn one time pair? Again thanks for the time and help you guys!

nah worn once the boost shouldnt be that dirty :nerd: plus shouldnt it have a US label on the box?

added: adidas logo on pullout part of box isnt centered.:nerd:

Last edited:
lolol look at the dirt layered into the Boost lettering on the sole. :lol: :lol:

That pair has been worn liberally many times. Stay away, I wouldn't buy anything from that seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom