ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm in the same situation as the others above, finished status but no emails. Hopefully something comes

You cooked that hard!?

Team Manual here so I know the limits of my lack of skills and luck. Did end up with multis in personal size thanks to very good friends with better means. Paid it forward by Ooping a friend who gave away his personal size as wedding gift.
Also first time hit on the Frenzy App with BBC in my Sister's size. And let go of a Kith Brooklyn Raffle win. So somewhere in NYC, lucky dude copped a size 11. Hope they wear.
ADC Splash and YS Queue were killer.
Had to adjust and make some moves to end the year on upswing.

Let's take this L
full

My size 9 from the confirmed app was put into a size 6 box and just stuck this label on top of the size 6 label lol!!!!

Attachments

• A6A22F6E-4B9F-4955-8648-3DD70CC165ED.jpeg
    A6A22F6E-4B9F-4955-8648-3DD70CC165ED.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 63
Woke up to an email from Shiekh saying that i hit on the online re-raffle. Winners of the first round will have 30 minutes to buy their pair, then they re-raffle again.
dam man nice!
im still waiting on that its my only chance! took L's all day left and right yesterday walkin with a limp lol

Wtf is up with my size 10, fits so small it almost fits my wife perfectly, fits significantly tighter than my sz10 zebras... did adidas fk up on sizing with my pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom