ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of folks saying 2.0s fit tighter? Curious what size y'all wear? I'm a US 8.5 and can say the beluga 2.0s fit like my other v2s with a pull tab (e.g., breds and zebras since I wear those the most). On another note, UPS with that Saturday night delivery that caught me off guard (arrived 2 days early)... Now I can also say the frozen yellows fit the same
20171126_141701.jpg

Just take out the insole until the PK stretches a bit, then put it back in after a few wears.
That's what I've been doing with every V2, but these are significantly tighter than those, no way these will loosen up that much... don't understand why adidas can't figure out their damn sizing

Nice, got the shipping e-mail on my size 12 from ADC.

Picking up my Yebras from UPS tomorrow morning too. Just wish those were my size.

for anyone who hit on footapps, make sure to save those coupons! will definitely be using them if I hit on the blue tints

Anyone hit the second wave of the Sheikh re-raffle?

Nothin here.. I’m sure most of the first round scooped since they got an email last night. I didn’t get anything.. but wasn’t expecting much, I got a pair from them on release day w my other acct.

I got 2 pairs of yeezy in my Shiehk raffle

under the raffle ticket in the top right hand corner on the app
both say Finished

haven't gotten any emails yet???

For the Shiekh re-raffle mine still says "Status: Drawing In Progress". i've refreshed it pretty often. This is for the 9.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom