ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl are still splashing? lol

7PA.gif

nike is way worse in handling releases. Theres a much wider spread of people who get yeezys from adidas than Nike does. Nike isn't new to the rodeo and they still can't get it right.

Glad someone can admit it

Nike sucks at releasing shoes, same people copping them especially the limited ****

Atleast with yeezys every release you got random people copping who never copped before

My point is that for me ADC works just fine. Got 2 pairs yesterday on ADC and carted a 3rd but was unable to check out because i had already copped one pair under my login. People need to realise that once you get a proxy error or your unable to open more adc windows that browser is burnt and its time to open a different one. otherwise you get splash pages that go on forever

There's no excuse for someone to not be able to pay for something that's already in their cart. That's just a POS website.

i have had better luck on adc yeezy releases than i ever did on any nike.com release
Same.
It's amazing how I can cop all the yeezys, but strike out on most limited Nikes. :sick: Not a fan of SNKRS at all with their endless glitching. :smh: There needs to be a NDC version of YS.

Glad someone can admit it

Nike sucks at releasing shoes, same people copping them especially the limited ****

Atleast with yeezys every release you got random people copping who never copped before
Idk.. I feel like I rather get an instant L on SNKRS app than stuck in splash page for hours. I got **** to do, but that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom