ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My app still says finished...that means I have no chance?

My theory is that if your app says Finished, then that means your size is all gone. And if your app says Drawing in Progress, then that means your size is still available and people have not purchased within their 30 minute timeframe yet.

Somebody talk me out of selling my whole collection. I'm almost 30 starting to feel old.

I’m over 30 and my collection evolves over time. Periodically get rid of stuff I didn’t wear/ don’t wear and get stuff I will. The exchanging makes things fun. Pairs that are forever are mostly Jordan’s for me. I’m down to 2 350s - Bred and cream.

74D6100C-8A57-42F0-A1BB-97AC8B24F392.jpeg
X
Every picture I see makes me want them more...still holding out hope to hit on a raffle or catch a restock for my sz 12

Now that the fiasco is all set and done. Join me stream for my Beluga 2.0 recap and review + The unexpected strategy Adidas Confirmed pulled without us knowing and how to avoid for future releases:
I’m over 30 and my collection evolves over time. Periodically get rid of stuff I didn’t wear/ don’t wear and get stuff I will. The exchanging makes things fun. Pairs that are forever are mostly Jordan’s for me. I’m down to 2 350s - Bred and cream.
i will take the 350s! What size

Sell your collection and take a trip.

Experiences>Shoes.

I went from 600 to 200 pre-roommate (wife)

Went from 200 to 50 to pay for wedding

And I'm down to 20 post baby :nthat:

Every now and again I buy back stuff I miss but it's therapeutic selling off things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom