ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got the transfer funds email, but also this one. That what y'all are seeing, too?

Attachments

• Railsoconf.png
    Railsoconf.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 79
Just got my SNS pair in and can confirm it fits slightly roomier compared to my pair copped from confirmed app, both sz 10.

Part of me is saying "You're just gonna get canceled so don't even enter"
The other part is saying "If everyone but you cooks you're gonna be salty"

Just got my SNS pair in and can confirm it fits slightly roomier compared to my pair copped from confirmed app, both sz 10.

Makes me think that there is just variation in each pair. Some people think Oreos are tighter than Zebras versus Creams etc etc. I just think every pair is different

i got the transfer funds but not the confirmation. How long after the transfer funds email did you get this email?
Came through 1 minute before the funds transfer email.

The way my luck has been on these, I'm planning on taking an L, but maybe, just maybe, it'll work out.

Who am I kidding...all this is doing is delaying a trip to StockX by another few days.

Nothing Bigger than a UK 11.5; they had a small stock. I think one person will Eat by their mistake.

Also what's up with the variation on the box labels.... SNS pair (on the bottom) has bolder font than my Confirmed US pair (top) Isn't SNS supposed to send out EU labeled pairs?

623AD3E7-6922-45C5-9D4F-EE839F1149F6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom