ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what's up with the variation on the box labels.... SNS pair (on the bottom) has bolder font than my Confirmed US pair (top) Isn't SNS supposed to send out EU labeled pairs?

623AD3E7-6922-45C5-9D4F-EE839F1149F6.jpeg
You're over thinking, SNS don't do fakes.

made an account and checked the status, it said waiting for refueling for the status. so I'm guessing the people who got email confirms are confirmed cause I didn't get one

More clown **** when it comes to trying to buy yeezys lol. Worst type of shoe to try buying

Pair from adc comes in tomorrow... but then again I won’t be sure until I have the box In my hands, over the years I don’t trust these damn shipping companies anymore.

LMAO I checked the status on their site and translated from Italian to English..look what it says:
image.png

**edit I spelled it wrong it means refueling like dude said above

Also what's up with the variation on the box labels.... SNS pair (on the bottom) has bolder font than my Confirmed US pair (top) Isn't SNS supposed to send out EU labeled pairs?

623AD3E7-6922-45C5-9D4F-EE839F1149F6.jpeg

This is going to make legit checks really difficult. The one from SNS looks identical to a fake that someone tried to sell me. The font being more bold and the text being really close to the barcode. They now look exactly like a fake pair. SNS is a great company though so I’m not saying they are. It’s just going to negate some of the things I used to use to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom