ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture.PNG

RIP Yeebras. :emoji_confounded:

First YeezySupply W ever and this happens; the most limited Yeezy to date.

Not even like they left it on my property and somebody came and stole it. Somebody within UPS stole it before it could even be delivered to me. :emoji_sob:

Hope you get em bruh, don’t lose hope

Capture.PNG

Not even like they left it on my property and somebody came and stole it. Somebody within UPS stole it before it could even be delivered to me. :emoji_sob:

That's crazy man....can't believe this happens so often with UPS and Yeezys. Hope you can get your pair back from UPS.

Capture.PNG

Good luck, man.

Capture.PNG

Ugh impossible to express how much that sucks.

Thinking of pulling the trigger and getting beluga 2.0 for $399 shipped in a sz 12 on eBay...so undecided hoping to win a raffle still or hoping prices drop even more

Last edited:
1 yzysupply order shipped. Praying my second doesn’t get cancelled

I used the same info lol :smh: but diff card

40B7E31B-5153-46AF-BAAC-B63F46957D5F.jpeg
Got my shipment from Yeezy Supply before I even got an email notification from them. Turns out I live a couple of cities away from their distribution center.

Capture.PNG

Damn man that hurts. Sorry to see it and hopefully they find them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom