ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else get this, when checking out with BOA Mastercard? I notice it last Saturday on adc as well.

Attachments

• A5523579-4657-4712-A963-E75FD6EF49B6.jpeg
    A5523579-4657-4712-A963-E75FD6EF49B6.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 49
Strange release overall. I used the 11.5UK I got from Mr. P to fund a pair in my size.

That was the plan for me too...I ended up buying an OVO 10 set around February or March...Got a great price and pocketed extra cash on top of the whole thing...

Fast forward to today and I’ve still never gotten the Moonrock’s in my size...

These 2.0’s kind of scratch that itch for me though...

Rail owner/manager gonna wake up to $1million in the Paypal account like huh :lol:

And to my PayPal pending no ADC email boys there's still hope- Fedex app updated with a pair coming in but no email from Adidas yet

Capture.PNG

RIP Yeebras. :emoji_confounded:

First YeezySupply W ever and this happens; the most limited Yeezy to date.

Not even like they left it on my property and somebody came and stole it. Somebody within UPS stole it before it could even be delivered to me. :emoji_sob:

I feel your pain. My black pigeon sb was lost or stolen before UPS even got them from Nike.

All of my orders shipped; same address but different cards. If your YS charge got posted on your bank account then you're good.

Not necessary. Last year, YS charges got posted on my bank, but then they cancelled them and all charges got credited. Until you receive the shoes from YS, you are not safe.

Alright now y’all got me feeling like I need to pickup my yeebras from ups store and beluga2.0’s from the fedex store. It’s Idaho, shouldn’t have to worry but I’m thinking maybe being proactive would be the smart thing.

You guys are right with the sizing. It is a little snug depending on thickness of the sock. They felt fine the first day I threw them on, but with thicker socks today I feel it on my big toe

I think the Belgua 2.0s will hold their value above $350 for the month of December but once Christmas passes the resell will fall to $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom