ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought everyone goes .5 up on V2s

I get the feeling there are lots of folks who went in for Beluga's who are unfamiliar with this rule.

Also, I've always felt like things were a bit roomy w/ 11's for me from Adidas, and I do 10.5's in CS1's/ PK. That was the reasoning behind me going with 11's originally. Thank god I grabbed a 12 too, but I guess I'll see how an 11 does tomorrow when the UPS man hopefully drops off a pair...

I get the feeling there are lots of folks who went in for Beluga's who are unfamiliar with this rule.

Also, I've always felt like things were a bit roomy w/ 11's for me from Adidas in everything but CS1's/ PK. That was the reasoning behind me going with 11's originally. Thank god I grabbed a 12 too, but I guess I'll see how an 11 does tomorrow when the UPS man hopefully drops off a pair...

Please post up the sizing feel, I could live with it being a little tight but these feel like a whole size tight.

TNSs9h

Last edited:
As for my lazy set of pics from earlier today w/ my 12’s (again, my nl size is 11):

6D0AC872-F09A-4CD1-92EB-7DB075013ED4.jpeg

And, to show where my big toe goes to on these 12’s:

664015EC-DB59-4344-8130-01E23DA656B4.jpeg 8E1ED03E-CD95-48F2-8531-A2E51372A7B4.jpeg

thats true. it just sucks that I paid 500 for them lol. Are there any fakes of the 2.0s? Dont think I have seen any yet.
There are fakes of every yeezy my friend, my sister showed me a pic By her job Today In the city that had fake blue tints

There are fakes of every yeezy my friend, my sister showed me a pic By her job Today In the city that had fake blue tints

Oh, no I am aware of all the fake ones. I follow one of the subreddits about fakes. I havent noticed an fake 2.0 Belugas.

my shipping is all over the place. I’ll be getting 1 dark grey Yeezy every business day for the next week. First world problems, I know. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom