ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
900x900px-LL-28fb3cbc_1.PNG

Just woke up to a Corner Street raffle win e-mail for my 6th pair :wow:. It was in French so I had to google translate it, lol. Thank goodness they offer a shipping option; they want $280 shipped...not bad I suppose.

Regarding the 700’s...Just noticed the box doesent have the “ADIDAS.COM / KANYE” branding...Just assumed they used the same branding as the V2’s boxes but never really looked until right now...

Anyway I’m back in the 700’s today...They Might could turn into my beaters...

He likes to pay 50% more for a shoe and flex that he shops at Flight Club.Lol idk some people seem convinced StockX and Goat are letting fakes slip through the cracks. I only sell through them so don't really care.

I saw a goof walking through the mall last night with a Yeezy box in a Flight Club bag. I'm 150 miles away from FC

so far got 1 of 3 pairs 2nd one says to be getting delivered today still waiting on tracking for 3rd pair all from adidas.

There's still a ton of people waiting for the 700s to ship. It may be actually true that their second batch is being delayed for whatever reason.. At least I hope.... They should just offer us to buy the blue tints earlier :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom