ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still a ton of people waiting for the 700s to ship. It may be actually true that their second batch is being delayed for whatever reason.. At least I hope.... They should just offer us to buy the blue tints earlier :smile:

No kidding...When I was waiting for my 700’s to ship I emailed them to just give me a pair of the Yeebras instead...Immediately got shipping info :lol:...

Anyone not get a confirmation email from railso? I checked out as guest. Im trying to find the page where you can check your order status but entering your order number and email.

Regarding the 700’s...Just noticed the box doesent have the “ADIDAS.COM / KANYE” branding...Just assumed they used the same branding as the V2’s boxes but never really looked until right now...

Anyway I’m back in the 700’s today...They Might could turn into my beaters...
also uses a different adidas logo by the pull tab where you open the box

for those who checked out on Railso, check emails. i received some italian shipping email with tracking related to "SRL" which is the same listed on the paypal transaction for Railso
totally missed this post..I just signed in on their site..it's the same status as last night 'in attesa di rifornimento'

upload_2017-11-29_9-40-35.png

upload_2017-11-29_9-40-44.png

Man I think I pulled the trigger too quick. Just purchased a 12.5 off Stockx for $430 shipped. Thoughts?

Man I think I pulled the trigger too quick. Just purchased a 12.5 off Stockx for $430 shipped. Thoughts?

I would've waited a day or two. Lots of people will be receiving their ADC and YS pairs today thru Friday. Personally, I'm waiting for sub-$400 pricing before I grab my size. We're almost there.

edit: You're a 12.5 so maybe you did the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom