ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was upset by the pirate black restock affecting the price of a pair I was holding onto to flip, but then I just copped 2 more pairs off the restock and made even more. Catch me feasting again tomorrow - hopefully they let me use all my same cards & **** again.

I'm finna let mine go for that range, a lil less, and cop something I wanna wear
I feel that

I love the creams because even though they're plain they're so clean... which is a problem since they're so white. Never wear them as such so I might keep the 2.0s for beaters and sell the creams for money toward off white AM90s

I remember when I was upset by the pirate black restock affecting the price of a pair I was holding onto to flip, but then I just copped 2 more pairs off the restock and made even more. Catch me feasting again tomorrow - hopefully they let me use all my same cards & **** again.

Let people who don't have cop smh... Your what's wrong with the sneakers community

I feel that

I love the creams because even though they're plain they're so clean... which is a problem since they're so white. Never wear them as such so I might keep the 2.0s for beaters and sell the creams for money toward off white AM90s
I'm not the type to have more than two colorway of a shoe. I make exceptions for things like the Jordan 1's, so it goes without I think that's a solid trade.

Too much banter. Not enough pix

IMG_4254.JPG

I feel that

Love my creams and I’m thankful I kept my double up otherwise I’d never rock them because of the fear of getting them dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom