ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently at 720. Somebody is gonna jump on this soon.
Screenshot_20171129-193151.png

I'm a size 12 #Teambigfoot. I was gonna use excel or make a spreadsheet but it was easier to write them down because I was on the go when I entered newer raffles :lol:

need a sneaker buddy

It makes it easier. I got a group of 3 of us that help eachother out. Got my girls pair through my boy

I'm a size 12 #Teambigfoot. I was gonna use excel or make a spreadsheet but it was easier to write them down because I was on the go when I entered newer raffles :lol:

I’m a 12 as well I’ll try for a pair I can oop

I think this and next week is as low as Beloogas go.. ADC pairs coming in hand for many.. ..restock on ADC of about what? 17K pairs i saw on twitter.. once the bots eat ( and they always eat first) pairs will dry up in a few weeks

I would watch YS tomorrow for a restock too.. there's a possibility they could you never know lol. YM said ADC + more

I’ll be up at 7am PST trying to pull through on a restock pair. When I fail, I’m hoping I can hit on a resell pair for $360 or less.

My first pair of Adidas Yeezys, and they’ll be going straight to the pavement.

Any legitimacy in the belief that pairs sold tomorrow are just leftover pairs from cancelled orders of Saturday's drop?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom