ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People
Got my pair in earlier today.:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin I REPEAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIZE UP! THEY WILL BREAK IN AND AREN'T ALL THAT TIGHT COMPARED TO BREDS!

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.43.37 PM.png

That's your personal opinion I have over 6 pairs of V2 all the same size and these I had to get rid of they do not fit me and I hear many others with the same complaint

Got my pair in earlier today.:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin I REPEAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIZE UP! THEY WILL BREAK IN AND AREN'T ALL THAT TIGHT COMPARED TO BREDS!

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.43.37 PM.png

Glad it worked out for you. Pair of 11's (my TTS) just got delivered from SNS (dam those UPS guys are working late), and my toes lasted about 10 seconds. With insole removed, better but still not comfy. Definitely keeping my 12's, and who knows maybe my order for a UK 11 from Naples will actually come to fruition...

Hey fellas, this is my first time posting and I have a question.

I'm a woman's size 8 or 8.5(depending on the shoe) and I'm wondering if I should size down on the 350s. I don't have wide feet but different sneakers tend to either feel too tight or loose on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom