ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good trade fo my yeebras for OW prestos? Guy is asking to add some light cash on top of my yeebras for his prestos for him to size swap.. what would be a fair amount of cash to add on top or no cash in necessary?

Last edited:
Naked raffle pair coming in tomorrow :smokin

1834E54C-10B6-4316-A587-AD82B350C5AE.jpeg

I usually help out whoever needs it on ADC. I usually cart and log into someone's ADC account so they can check out on their end. If I'm up tomorrow, I'll send you a PM.

Wait, if you cart, and then log onto somebody else's account, the item in your cart will automatically go to their cart?

Last time I helped somebody I logged onto their account first then added.

Any ideas on what to wear wit these warlocks. The grey is funny and the orange is off. Can’t find **** to wear
You can play around with neutral colors like black/white/grey or even throw some pastels in there like a beige/sand colored shirt with black jeans. I think it can go with most of Kanye's color scheme for s1-5. I would probably stay away from wearing it with like bright bold colors like red and royal blue but you can probably find a way to make it work.

Somebody gotta hookup therefill tomorrow
Edit: someone teach me how to @ someone on Niketalk
:lol: Appreciate it, but it's all good. No need. I'm over the Ls. I'm at peace with it. :nthat: Just means my other pears get more wears :D

Oh damn therefill therefill you didn't get a pair bro?
I did, but then I didn't. SNS pair of Belug 2.0s got declined due to bank. Peebras from YS got stolen in transit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom