ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first time trying for Yeezy's on ADC, will there be a link to the product page before 7am (pacific time)? And is it gonna be impossible doing it manually if you don't have a bot?

So first time trying for Yeezy's on ADC, will there be a link to the product page before 7am (pacific time)? And is it gonna be impossible doing it manually if you don't have a bot?

just go to adidas.com/yeezy. wait until size selection menu pops up (random). not impossible without bots. better chances with more browsers/windows/incognito mode

Damn gotta run errands til 9:30. Hopefully splash doesn't start til 10. Can I repeat, IS THERE EVEN A RESTOCK?! Like what was even official about YM's rumor. Did adidas tweet it?

Then I'll go up to a size 14 worst comes to worst yes they might stretch out take out the insole
Idk man I went TTS again even after everyone told me half size up on breds. Feel the same to me tbh. If anything they're like UB 1.0 sizing for me at least.

Last edited:
TTS here, feels the same to me. I think people just get unlucky with adidas quality control and get a tighter pair sometimes. Who knows though.

Still have a Railso charge pending, and my order status is still waiting on refueling...starting to wonder if I'm going to be waiting on this refund as long as I waited on the splash pages last weekend.

Oh well, today's a new day. Browsers and incognito windows are ready to go.

So would you say one size up would work too? My Bred V2s are a 13 and they’re a little snug, would you recommend me getting a 13.5 or 14?

One size up will also work. I got a little less than thumb extra length in shoe front with half up. Some have recommended just taking out insole and put back after wear to stretch. Depends how wide your feet. Mine are regular width bit flat. Tried on ADC and footsite pairs at end of evening with regular socks. Bigger issue is with your size, 13-14 are tough to buy. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom