ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The links I shared will change, but hopefully still work for next drop. And the YS thing is just refreshing your cart when it said OOS

So for YS you just keep and refresh the oos link from beluga 2.0? Wouldn't that change though for blue tints?

I've been having good luck with YS of late.
It's been hit or miss with me lol. I thought for sure I would just be queued like the last few releases but after 2 minutes it took me to enter my information like usual. Said out of stock like 3 times but I kept carting and trying to check out and eventually got through.

Instead of being a loser U could of just answered the question or shut your mouth. Now you accept this L.
IMG_4344.JPG

LOL i didnt know nt was soft now? dont ask stupid questions and you wont get trolled. easy as that.. and one pair?

image.gif

somebody got quiet :nerd:

of course i got quiet.... i was on lunch during all this LOL

i consider good luck to be telling me they sold out in a timely fashion. So on YS extremely good luck. On Adidas, piss poor

This is because YS's queue is quite fair. It's generally based on speed and browser performance. ADC is corrupted luck if that makes sense. You need luck to get through unless you have hacked your way in. It's currently the most broken process in retail. It's sad actually.

I think people are using a Ad blocker to skip the queue on YS
They block the throttle web page n go str8 to cart

I haven't figured it out
But seen a couple vids of folks doing it

I think people are using a Ad blocker to skip the queue on YS
They block the throttle web page n go str8 to cart

I haven't figured it out
But seen a couple vids of folks doing it
No i disable ad blocker on yeezy supply. I've got in due to just adding as soon as the site refreshes

Imo easily the most wearable colorway to date this side of the breds

I kinda disagree. Orange doesn't match everything but it's definitely extremely wearable. Now blue tints are going to be sick with jeans. I would say it will be the most wearable since breds

i consider good luck to be telling me they sold out in a timely fashion. So on YS extremely good luck. On Adidas, piss poor
I dislike Adidas and their system, supposed to be fair but the same people get through all the time while others never see add shoe screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom