ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my ADC confirmation mail as soon as i paid by paypal (seen a lot of people having infinite spinning circle on pp) for both pair! I don't have any particular set up! To much por... maybe on cookies lol

So when the price stabilizes, are we thinking over or under than creams
It's a better colorway than the creams, so prices should sneak above it in spite of the large quantity. As people beat these down over the next year it only means DS will rise. Unless the next 350 V2 PK pattern is stupid popular and supercedes these. I'm thinking these have good long term value as a wearable shoe.

I would've loved to pick up a couple pair to keep one on ice for a while as a backup, but these gonna get worn!

Has anyone (Adidas) ever officially called them Beluga 2.0s? Or is that just the nickname given by most sneaker sites, etc.?

The colors listed by Adidas are: Grey / Bold Orange / DGH Solid Grey

Beluga 1.0 colors are: Steel Grey / Beluga / Solar Red
I call these Boranges.

So the bank said they show my sneaker purchase with YS as approved and they didn't receive a refund...yet I got the email from YS at 12:15 saying the order was canceled and that a refunded was given. Any chance that I still get them even though I got the cancellation email?

So the bank said they show my sneaker purchase with YS as approved and they didn't receive a refund...yet I got the email from YS at 12:15 saying the order was canceled and that a refunded was given. Any chance that I still get them even though I got the cancellation email?
Zero. You're toast.

Lol nah

did anyone who ordered on ADC get their pair without the shipping confirmation updating?

My shipping hasn't updated since around 2 yesterday but i have a feeling they are almost here if not out for delivery
I had two just like that and they got to South Carolina with rescheduled for Saturday.

Can someone tell me what to do about my shipping and billing address being partially wrong on my order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom