ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my buddies who is not evern into sneakers got two pairs and doesnt stop rubbing it in my face, we boutta catch that fade :rofl:

I got the closest to buying them at retail ever. Went on YS hit on my size and hit buy and got to the next page where you put your shipping info. That's never happened in the 5 years trying to get yeezys. I was so shocked and I ended up screwing up cause when I got to the captcha, I didn't hit continue to shipping. Normal sites just got to the next page automatically. I learned that's not the case with YS. I was staring at the screen for a good 2-3 mins before I realized I had to hit "continue to shipping". By then it was too late. I told myself I would get them on stockX if I can get them for 380. I paid 378 shipped on stockX. These will be my first pair of Yeezys ever.

I got the closest to buying them at retail ever. Went on YS hit on my size and hit buy and got to the next page where you put your shipping info. That's never happened in the 5 years trying to get yeezys. I was so shocked and I ended up screwing up cause when I got to the captcha, I didn't hit continue to shipping. Normal sites just got to the next page automatically. I learned that's not the case with YS. I was staring at the screen for a good 2-3 mins before I realized I had to hit "continue to shipping". By then it was too late. I told myself I would get them on stockX if I can get them for 380. I paid 378 shipped on stockX. These will be my first pair of Yeezys ever.
Congrats bro, soon the Shoe gods will bless you for retail

ADC box at my door today.

825F82C7-53D7-4DCC-A6DA-B4604E835EA3.jpeg

Before anyone says anything, the breds are worn, the creams are the only DS pair (Why did I think I’d want an all white yeezy? They’ll be trash in one wear!) and I’ll be stuntin on everyone on Broad & Walnut in Philly at work tomorrow with the 2.0’s.

32D065EC-3C0F-4F21-AF86-44BA15FE0F6A.jpeg

They match the original refinished hardwood

97131828-6398-4610-8002-F94D878CBEFF.jpeg

ADC box at my door today.

825F82C7-53D7-4DCC-A6DA-B4604E835EA3.jpeg

Before anyone says anything, the breds are worn, the creams are the only DS pair (Why did I think I’d want an all white yeezy? They’ll be trash in one wear!) and I’ll be stuntin on everyone on Broad & Walnut in Philly at work tomorrow with the 2.0’s.

32D065EC-3C0F-4F21-AF86-44BA15FE0F6A.jpeg

They match the original refinished hardwood

97131828-6398-4610-8002-F94D878CBEFF.jpeg

Man I love breds

Still for my creams on ice and like you said, especially with me they’ll be trashed in one wear. My triple white UB prob been washed 20+ times in the last year :smh:

Did anybody get shipping emails from that Italian site that was for Beluga 2.0 IG raffle winners? Or did everyone get cancelled?

Did anybody get shipping emails from that Italian site that was for Beluga 2.0 IG raffle winners? Or did everyone get cancelled?

Looks like 1 guy got his shipped.

The rest of us either are cancelled/refunded or will be getting refunded. They told me they had gotten 2000 orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom