ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you guys trashing creams in 1 wear? I've worn mine like 50x or more and they're still clean af
same here .. toss them in the wash and they come out glowing...smh

funny cause i get soo many compliments on my Creams but always from like random people haha

Also - anyones YS pairs see any movement? my first pair was supposed to be delivered yesterday lol.. hasnt even been picked up :smh:

SMH ADC sent my brother in law's pair in the wrong size.... Sent a 9 instead of a 9.5. Where can I go about swapping for a bigger size 9.5/10?

My pair from YS came in today and they are snug. The left shoe seems to be more snug for whatever reason but so were my zebras at first. I’m going to stuff them with plastic bags for a bit and theatll stretch em out a bit.

Just adding to the sizing talk...

I have the Moonrocks in 8.5 which fit fine, and the Beluga 2.0 in 9 is noticeably snug (but should be ok after break-in period).
Different shoes, but I think people are generally right about going half size up when comparing 350 and 350 v2.

Did people really hit on footstores with 7m headstart? They must've been in rural areas right? Because I've never hit without VIP at footstores in NYC.

My pair from adc (1st release) was originally scheduled to arrive this Saturday. Looks like it finally reached Fedex and delivery was updated to next Wednesday lol

Im the same, I dont own creams but With my triple white UBs Ive worn them tons of times and they still look clean

I can't say that same about my triple white UBs :lol:

They are pretty beat. Wore them camping a couple times, doing yard work, etc. Even after throwing them in the washing machine...they still arent even close to white

Sorry for taking a little off topic lol. But what’s a good price right now for DS zebras size 10? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom