ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering trading my Beluga 1.0 for 2016 PB's with a friend but im not sure if thats a bad idea or not. my pair is in great condition and his is too. are Beluga 1.0's more rare than PB's at this point? i feel like there's a ton of PB's out there.

considering trading my Beluga 1.0 for 2016 PB's with a friend but im not sure if thats a bad idea or not. my pair is in great condition and his is too. are Beluga 1.0's more rare than PB's at this point? i feel like there's a ton of PB's out there.

if they are both the same condition id take the trade. V1 is so much more comfy to me.

No mouv from adidas about my pair from the "restock", it show that they are late because of the black friday hahaha

080CF3E6-19F6-4BD7-9518-3704C4DBF345.jpeg

3B7A0C13-3673-42D2-8A22-A7AAFD8299E4.jpeg

:emoji_ocean::emoji_ocean:

You’re losing by about $75-$100 bucks if we going off stock x value. You could probably just sell them and buy from someone for cheaper. But I understand that can be a hassle so that $75 ish might be worth the convenience

I actually am selling both of them off and with what i get back (expecting it to be more than the beluga 1.0) I was planning on buying the DS Beluga lol (about $870) Would that be then considered worth it (price of the beluga 1.0) considering I got both the Zebra and Beluga for retail?

I actually am selling both of them off and with what i get back (expecting it to be more than the beluga 1.0) I was planning on buying the DS Beluga lol (about $870) Would that be then considered worth it (price of the beluga 1.0) considering I got both the Zebra and Beluga for retail?

Yeah I think you’re good to go on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom