ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep refreshing, I managed to add a size 8.5 earlier and checked out. Hopefully I got a shipping confirmation for my first retail copped.

Have been camping and refreshing daily on different sites that still did not release since the initial global launch date.Just really hope to rock my very first pair of Yeezy that I failed to cop since the first couple of releases~

if referring to my post, i loved them since first pics hence why i preordered

if not then disregard

Na not at all just talking about the general consensus, the shoe was very frowned upon when pictures first leaked

Last edited:
random thought...
700 waves are the best adidas yeezys to date imo.

on another note, i had put in a bid on stockx for frozen yellows a few days ago and totally forgot. in my mind i had decided i'd skip them and grab top 3 golds instead. so i copped the 1s. but then i get an email this morning saying my bid for frozen yellows was accepted. damn i done spent too much on kicks the last couple weeks. :frown:

random thought...
700 waves are the best adidas yeezys to date imo.

on another note, i had put in a bid on stockx for frozen yellows a few days ago and totally forgot. in my mind i had decided i'd skip them and grab top 3 golds instead. so i copped the 1s. but then i get an email this morning saying my bid for frozen yellows was accepted. damn i done spent too much on kicks the last couple weeks. :frown:

How much did you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom