ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I could've bought the waverunners but I wasn't with the whole loaning Ye money til he ships in september(?). Had the pair in cart and didn't check out because I'm impatient AF. Happy I didn't because it's December and y'all STILL didn't get your pairs in. He basically did a kickstarter crowdfunding on everyone... I'll probably say damn later on but that's crazy how it's taking this long to release them.

On the flip side, many people did receive their pairs (myself included). Personally, I'd loan Ye money for 3-4 months for every single release if it means the purchasing process is as easy as the 700. People literally had hours (for some sizes) to check out. So many extra hours of sleep in return for that small "loan" lol.

Not sure if it was ever anything more than a fake but other than the OGs I really like the look of this 700 CW:

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-Wave-Runner-700-Navy-Cream-For-Sale.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-Wave-Runner-700-Navy-Cream-For-Sale-1.jpg
adidas-Yeezy-Boost-Wave-Runner-700-Navy-Cream-For-Sale-3.jpg

Someone mentioned the 700 was getting revised or something to that effect. Pics were posted several pages back as well

On the flip side, many people did receive their pairs (myself included). Personally, I'd loan Ye money for 3-4 months for every single release if it means the purchasing process is as easy as the 700. People literally had hours (for some sizes) to check out. So many extra hours of sleep in return for that small "loan" lol.
Yeah that's true but I would be pretty tight to not have info on when my pair is coming. Anyways, after that release, 700s ain't sitting on YS for that long anymore after resellers see that resale is lit...

Man they didn't ship my initial release pair until the 29th LMAO. So basically they shipped my pair along with yalls restock orders LMAO. I don't think they give a flying fart about customer service
They really don't

One person said they waited almost a whole month for a response to their email :emoji_laughing:

Yeah that's true but I would be pretty tight to not have info on when my pair is coming. Anyways, after that release, 700s ain't sitting on YS for that long anymore after resellers see that resale is lit...

Oh yea, I definitely feel you on being tight because of delayed shipping. Yea, 700s are not going to sit like that anymore (sadly). However, these pre-orders do weave out some buyers though - because you know there's always [some] resellers that can't float money a few months out.

all these YS restock shipping confirmations..where is mine lol

I'm still waiting for my pair from the restock on launch day. Supposed to be here Friday. They charge $20 shipping then take their sweet time getting it to UPS. Then choose the cheapest slowest option.

I can't remember do the boxes say yeezysupply on them aka 'money in the box' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom