ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wish kayne was still with nike?

i feel like these shoes aren't all that cool... i like the 350 but idk

$300 and no Boost?? What a ripoff.

Sidenote, do a lot of people buy the YS clothes at full price? They always seem to go on deep discount, it makes me wonder if they are at all profitable.

I always see it go on discount on SSense or END and that's when I go after it. Copped a few shirts and the crepe boots for heavy heavy discount.

whatever pops up im getting
clear boots will pop up first...

Idk I love Chipotle, I get two meals for 7 bucks. Can't beat that, gotta get the tortillas on the side with a bowl

anyone wish kayne was still with nike?

i feel like these shoes aren't all that cool... i like the 350 but idk

I think if Nike gave him the control he wanted he'd still be there and putting out some pretty good stuff. But I'm usually never good at getting Nike hyped stuff so I might be miserable right now.

I think if Nike gave him the control he wanted he'd still be there and putting out some pretty good stuff. But I'm usually never good at getting Nike hyped stuff so I might be miserable right now.

Yeah Nike drops are literally impossible now, Adidas has made it possible to cop manually

I always see it go on discount on SSense or END and that's when I go after it. Copped a few shirts and the crepe boots for heavy heavy discount.

Yeah I got the YS3 military boots for like $250 on sale.. How much did you pay for the crepe boots?

I really do wonder if the YS line will continue for many years, it doesn’t seem to be doing that well and even the recent fashion shows have been toned down a lot vs earlier ones.

just get a plain olive hoodie and go stand in front of a mirror with a boxcutter... apply boxcutter to hoodie until it's "cool" and you are become yeezy style.

Chipotle slaps. Especially since there's times when it's empty now unlike a couple years ago. Sometimes employees just stop giving a **** and throw a whole chicken in the bowl

just get a plain olive hoodie and go stand in front of a mirror with a boxcutter... apply boxcutter to hoodie until it's "cool" and you are become yeezy style.

This is the problem, the YS clothes are far too bland and a lot of them aren’t doing much different than what brands like FOG already have done.

Yeah I got the YS3 military boots for like $250 on sale.. How much did you pay for the crepe boots?

I really do wonder if the YS line will continue for many years, it doesn’t seem to be doing that well and even the recent fashion shows have been toned down a lot vs earlier ones.
If I remember correctly I got the boots for 275...I haven't worn them yet but couldn't let that deal get away from me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom