ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried to get anything from YS, does billing address have to match shipping address?

More belugas
383274483726680064.png

Used to be in Chipotle regularly. Then I got violently ill eating there one time and haven't been back since.

That's why I never have and never will mess with them. You can't expect people fresh out of high school to understand the EXTREME importance of cross contamination prevention, and food temperature safety when dealing with organic products.

sometimes at chipotle, you get really fatty chicken or beef and it's like "man... i shoulda just hit up whole foods, asked for that 2lbs of grass fed ground beef, cooked it myself and been a better human..."

edit: + avocado.

That's why I never have and never will mess with them. You can't expect people fresh out of high school to understand the EXTREME importance of cross contamination prevention, and food temperature safety when dealing with organic products.

This is a result of them expanding too quickly... 10 years ago, Chipotle was MUCH better. They used to have better standards for food handling and better tasting food (I.e. meat used to be cooked close to perfectly, nowadays it’s usually either undercooked or over cooked by high schoolers).

If it’s really desert rats, still not sure if I should cop.

Of course, felt the same about 700’s, and Happy I copped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom