ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs an oil change? :emoji_wrench:

9C54334D-7A7D-4884-A07C-BAC916DA9110.jpeg

Yeah he even thinks he's ugly himself. That's why he always wears sunglasses.

:lol: That's actually kinda funny. Is that just a joke he plays along with amongst his viewers, or does he legit think that?

What's this guy do that has gained him that many followers?

D7039FDE-89E8-4AE2-8B77-0F5F5FD48502.jpeg
So Size? shipped my pair of Beluga 2.0 for bae and I count myself really lucky it didn’t get lost as the shipping label actually states “YEEZY 350 V2 GREY”!

Do not understand why they didn’t just state “canvas / knit shoes / trainers” without actually stating the full details of the product. I’m really fortunate the package got to me.

Still thankful I hit a retail pair on Size? though.

So Size? shipped my pair of Beluga 2.0 for bae and I count myself really lucky it didn’t get lost as the shipping label actually states “YEEZY 350 V2 GREY”!

Do not understand why they didn’t just state “canvas / knit shoes / trainers” without actually stating the full details of the product. I’m really fortunate the package got to me.

Doubt any of the mailman is trying to steal a package in Singapore.

In Singapore, you can be pretty sure that even if the package states 1kg gold bar, you will still get your parcel.

It’s because the shoes are already in the shipping boxes at the warehouse. Easier for the workers to ID the shoes without opening the shipping boxes. They slap a shipping label on it and it’s good to go. Reason why there is no packing slip or receipt in the box. Nike does it too sometimes. Peel off the shipping label and there should be a box contents label or the size is hand written.

MY YS pair shipped 2 days ago, but when I track it, nothing shows up on the UPS site? Also, nothing showing in my UPS app? Whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom