ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY YS pair shipped 2 days ago, but when I track it, nothing shows up on the UPS site? Also, nothing showing in my UPS app? Whats going on?
Could just be that they created the shipping label but they haven’t had UPS pickup yet. UPS is also delayed with all of the holiday deliveries.

MY YS pair shipped 2 days ago, but when I track it, nothing shows up on the UPS site? Also, nothing showing in my UPS app? Whats going on?

Same situation here, shows label created but no movement, tbh UPS is probably heavily delayed with all the holiday shipping. Should update sometime this week

Size? UK Label:

In this brown box we have a pair of Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Grey Sz 10.
The current resell value is between 3 and 4 hundred dollars. Once again I'd like to emphasize that in this box is a pair of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 Grey.

That is all Mr. Delivery Man.

UPS is off their game this season. So far I'm down 1 lost package and even better- my Kaws 4 I hit on that I held for pickup at the UPS location...I get there and they can't find it. woohoo

Yeah my 2.0's still hasn't made its way to stockx and I ordered before the restock smh... Stockx sent out a delay message saying they are working closely with ups to get orders out faster. At this rate Im gonna have blue tints before 2.0's

UPS is off their game this season. So far I'm down 1 lost package and even better- my Kaws 4 I hit on that I held for pickup at the UPS location...I get there and they can't find it. woohoo

I spoke to my UPS delivery guy and he said UPS is having a lot of issues. No one is applying and they're working 12+ hr shifts...smh

Gray powerphases...yes i'm in but i'm not going to be waiting on splash for hours on in...

Does anyone actually care about the Powerphases?

no resell so no

if it don't sell no one cares

if yeezy held pre orders on only the shoes

some wouldn't feel "special" then consider them trash. resellers would be stuck with like 50 pairs thinking they would be the wave.

if it don't sell no one cares... gotta feel "special" B especially in the world of yeezy

no resell so no

if it don't sell no one cares

if yeezy held pre orders on only the shoes

some wouldn't feel "special" then consider them trash. resellers would be stuck with like 50 pairs thinking they would be the wave.

if it don't sell no one cares... gotta feel "special" B especially in the world of yeezy

Resellers who are dumb enough to buy that bundle thinking they are making serious profit deserve to lose their money. To quote the wise philosopher Kevin Hart, “YOU GON LEARN TA-DAY”

had my YS pair robbed off my step on monday

i was home on couch all day sick laying with the dog, I never heard a knock, doorbell or a dog bark

now its a waiting game with UPS after i filed a claim. Most likely im guessing goodbye $240 i doubt UPS refunds and i know damn well YS wont

Ohhh and yes im getting the run around on my KAWS as well right now UPS is a joke ATM

you will see pairs on stock X and on GOAT or your local consignment asking for resell prices to cover the cost of the bundle and then some. i promise book mark this post you will see it. unless some one really wants that outfit

my girl said the outfit nice she wants it i could keep the shoes for myself except i think they awful.

that and she said she wants the shoes if i get the bundle she hip to the game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom