ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on my issue with GOAT saying my 2.0s were delivered but the box was empty. I had to send a copy of my UPS drop off receipt and fill out an affidavit saying I dropped the shoes off at UPS. After a few days the shoes were authenticated and the money was deposited without any follow up.

I emailed them to find out what happened and the response was "it seems that the order was recovered by UPS". I have no idea what that really means but moral of the story is that if you're shipping shoes to GOAT or Stock X make sure to get a drop off receipt.

Last edited:
96A7D3A3-6003-45BB-95CD-13ACC3EC04F5.jpeg

yeah ever since getting scammed, I tried to get a drop off receipt or anything indicating the weight of the package I dropped off.

An update on my issue with GOAT saying my 2.0s were delivered but the box was empty. I had to send a copy of my UPS drop off receipt and fill out an affidavit saying I dropped the shoes off at UPS. After a few days the shoes were authenticated and the money was deposited without any follow up.

I emailed them to find out what happened and the response was "it seems that the order was recovered by UPS". I have no idea what that really means but moral of the story is that if you're shipping shoes to GOAT or Stock X make sure to get a drop off receipt.
Whoever took your package prolly got shook and decided to do the right thing

Whoever took your package prolly got shook and decided to do the right thing

Driver is the first person who gets questioned since th package is in his possession for a day

That’s why once some store filed a wrong claim via UPS once for some small supplement missing in a big order (could have easily been forgotten by who ever packaged it..) and the next my my UPS driver was banging on my door as if it was the end of the world and handed me some papers with federal offense and some other **** highlighted in yellow

I never had that extreme that went in my favor. I've had numerous packages lost, all they do is start a pointless investigation that I never hear back from again. I'd have to get my money back from the merchant every time.

I had eBay issue a return to a buyer because the receipt was not in the box.

30 days later.

When I def put the receipt in there.

eBay is a joke.

Edit - during the review process I couldn’t even use my eBay or PayPal account, also - the amount was already deducted and on hold before a decision was even made.

Talk about guilty before proven innocent.

man I made the mistake of googling UPS delays and they are really taking some Ls this year.. :sick:

Union workers working 70 hrs about to go on strike :lol:

Did he at least send the shoes back and not just a broken pair of ikea trees?

He or she did, but no tissue paper.

Shoe laces were untangled and seen to be have tried on.

eBay provides no security to the seller, it’s the buyers world on there.

I had eBay issue a return to a buyer because the receipt was not in the box.

30 days later.

When I def put the receipt in there.

eBay is a joke.

Edit - during the review process I couldn’t even use my eBay or PayPal account, also - the amount was already deducted and on hold before a decision was even made.

Talk about guilty before proven innocent.

I had the same issue, except mine was directly on Paypal.

Paypal already deducted my money and put on hold before buyer even shipped back. Buyer ships back an empty box, tracking shows delivered and Paypal automatically refunds the buyer and said Final Decision. Paypal told me I had to get a police report in order to reopen the investigation. NYPD laughed at me and said I gotta go thru online complaints. Good thing I kept my drop off receipt and it showed 4lbs and the buyer shipped back with the label saying 8 ounces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom