ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned my L into a lesson hopefully with these blue tints. Going to a different FinishLine to get my raffle tickets, will probably try to hit 4 different stores. Then if I strike out again, I’ll camp outside of champs or footlocker and pick up left over pairs, them try to trade them if I have to. Wish me luck.

If I miss on blue tints after missing on 2.0s, I’ll retire from Yeezys immediately. :smh:

If you buy rats, you’ll buy anything.

False.

I think these power phases are ridiculously ridiculous and show that you’ll buy anything.

There’s no originality with that pair of kicks.

I do believe Payless been selling those adidas for 20 years.

Turned my L into a lesson hopefully with these blue tints. Going to a different FinishLine to get my raffle tickets, will probably try to hit 4 different stores. Then if I strike out again, I’ll camp outside of champs or footlocker and pick up left over pairs, them try to trade them if I have to. Wish me luck.

If I miss on blue tints after missing on 2.0s, I’ll retire from Yeezys immediately. :smh:

best of luck man. just stay active in this thread the night before release and you should be good. lots of good info/links in this thread. someone posted the kith link for the 2.0s and i somehow hit manually..

IMG_8027.PNG
Canucks....#6woes

I had the same issue, except mine was directly on Paypal.

Paypal already deducted my money and put on hold before buyer even shipped back. Buyer ships back an empty box, tracking shows delivered and Paypal automatically refunds the buyer and said Final Decision. Paypal told me I had to get a police report in order to reopen the investigation. NYPD laughed at me and said I gotta go thru online complaints. Good thing I kept my drop off receipt and it showed 4lbs and the buyer shipped back with the label saying 8 ounces

They’re garbage man.

I had a $600 hold up for a month because of their split (PayPal and eBay)

Both pointed the finger at the other company.

I had to file a chargeback with my bank.

They were both oblivious.

Anyways - I need some more 700s

False.

I think these power phases are ridiculously ridiculous and show that you’ll buy anything.

There’s no originality with that pair of kicks.

I do believe Payless been selling those adidas for 20 years.

Spaulding sold the rats in the 90s

Btw yes, powerphases are trash as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom