ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sisters birthday just passed and my mom was buying her a pair of parley UB from Footlocker and I didn’t let her order without my vip on that order

Need that blue tint headstart :pimp:

Yeah, guy makes dope customs, but these Yeezy customs are cringe.
Yeah there's this one dope *** girl named kendracustoms on IG that did this sick pair a while back. These are probably the only ones I would honestly wear lol.
DSC_00041.jpg

Does anyone here got a shipping confirmation for Beluga 2.0 from VooStore?
My account still shows “processing” but I have just gotten an email with tracking no. from their customer service saying that it was shipped 2 days ago.
Really looking forward to rock my first Yeezy~

Does anyone here got a shipping confirmation for Beluga 2.0 from VooStore?
My account still shows “processing” but I have just gotten an email with tracking no. from their customer service saying that it was shipped 2 days ago.
Really looking forward to rock my first Yeezy~
I feel like you're the only one who copped from there when you dropped that link lmao. Hope you get your pair cuhh. If you don't you really are cursed!

I feel like you're the only one who copped from there when you dropped that link lmao. Hope you get your pair cuhh. If you don't you really are cursed!

I was really lucky to be able to cop there after dropping off the link here and then went back to keep refreshing on my size till it was added to cart. Most probably they only have limited stocks for each sizes and it was totally sold out within mins. Gonna be Blessed66 for this release and hopefully the next Blue Tint... :smile:

Dropping off links are easy when chanced upon the dropped. It’s the bloody adrenaline rush I hate for filling my address and cc info for foot site unless I am already registered there to logged in and check out...lol

The same reason nobody is buying the sketchers or zara version of ANY popular shoe. Stop it....

Um, Na G.

I’m into runners - asics, new balance, saucony, diadora, adidas, Reebok, Nike, Roos, etc.

These yeezys drop which are “runners” I’m all over them.

Great retro design.

Esp the 700s..

I’ve been into that.

When’s the last time any of you guys been buying a similiar design and category to the power phases?

Because boy o boy let me tell you there’s a ton.

The real sheep are those blindly buying those awful jawns.

All good tho.

Just pointing out my point of view.

Um, Na G.

I’m into runners - asics, new balance, saucony, diadora, adidas, Reebok, Nike, Roos, etc.

These yeezys drop which are “runners” I’m all over them.

Great retro design.

Esp the 700s..

I’ve been into that.

When’s the last time any of you guys been buying a similiar design and category to the power phases?

Because boy o boy let me tell you there’s a ton.

The real sheep are those blindly buying those awful jawns.

All good tho.

Just pointing out my point of view.
I wear stan smiths :D

those customs are cringe. Very forced on.

Plat is 9 mins, you get an extra min for checking in so maximum is 10. Unless you part of us 11min gang which is guaranteed yeezys :lol:

350's on rug, still better than the dude who put a piece of paper under his yeezy's to pretend he wore them but still trying to sell as DS

Might actually consider trading my Off White prestos for a pair of ds Oxford Tans plus cash. Too bad the guy doesnt have the moonrocks. Had those before and really regret selling them. Best V1.

I like this trade actually...How much cash you adding in?

Might actually consider trading my Off White prestos for a pair of ds Oxford Tans plus cash. Too bad the guy doesnt have the moonrocks. Had those before and really regret selling them. Best V1.
OT a personal favorite. Absolutely love my pair.

Do da deal pa

I like this trade actually...How much cash you adding in?
Yeah the OT are my second favorite V1. PB are nice too and he has them ds too. No he would actually be adding some cash on top since the OW Prestos are currently going for more than the OT’s.

Yeah the OT are my second favorite V1. PB are nice too and he has them ds too. No he would actually be adding some cash on top since the OW Prestos are currently going for more than the OT’s.

Didn’t even realize the prestos were going for that much...

Yeah definitely a good trade then...Not a fan of the Off White collection in general so yeah, that’s a win in my book...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom