ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://hbx.com/journal/2017/12/yeezy-powerphase-grey-raffle

B6BC1602-1083-4B75-8E9A-BCBE8C99C450.jpeg

Appreciated. Other than this one, I think the only other active raffle is END, right?

What size did u get? I wear us9 in all other v2's, but i heard that they fit more snug. Just like my zebra's, they feel more snug than my other v2's
At first i took a size 8,5 based on my nmd r1 pk size! Wearable over time maybe but too snug... and i picked a 9 on the restock, snug but more comfy (more again with breaking)

Release day before this “restock” belugas were 450-470 on goat. Blue tints will be around $420-460

YS is getting slammed with e-mails probably
Well they only have themselves to blame though. If they would only ship in time people wouldn’t have all the questions. Or if they could just get a Twitter account and provide some basic info there, for example about the big delay in 700 preorder shipping.

At first i took a size 8,5 based on my nmd r1 pk size! Wearable over time maybe but too snug... and i picked a 9 on the restock, snug but more comfy (more again with breaking)
Ahh get it, thanks. I wear nmd pk in us 8, and had to size up to a 9 on v2 because of the tight cage, the zebra's are even tighter, but i'm not gonna trade it for a 9,5, they will look big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom