ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wear an 11.5 in UB and stick to my True size 12 in Yeezys. Tried my beluga on yesterday with no socks and they were a little snug

Sizing is all over. People are saying snug and I have room in my size 12. Don't have to take insole out like Oreo's.

StockX and UPS must be really backed up. Still have the same status since Monday:

En Route to StockX for Authentication
UPS Status: In Transit
Expected Delivery to StockX:Not Available

Super.. been waiting for like 2 days for something to be authenticated. Goat seems to be doing well from the one shoe I sold.. Took like 1.5 days.

I like blue tints better, for the wifey.

Definitely not feeling the 2.0’s but maybe because I already have the og’s

After asking a few weeks back, I think I've decided to sell my entire shoe collection. I don't need the money or anything, I just don't really need more than one colorway of each model. I also only care to have 1 black, 1 gray, 1 white, and 1 'out there' shoe

Current plan:
Pirate Black 350 - Black
Beluga 2.0 350 v2 -Gray
Cream Ultra Boost -White

Still need a shoe for the 'out there' look, maybe I buy the KITH Aspens again? I also wouldn't mind buying a 750 colorway or something.

Please let me know what you would keep - It can be anything because I could always just purchase whatever I don't have with the funds from selling others. Thanks!

I’d get pretty ****in bored only having 1 black, 1 grey, 1 white in the rotation lol

Reactions: You
IMG_4607.jpg

750s make me feel like I'm wearing "yeezys"

Super.. been waiting for like 2 days for something to be authenticated. Goat seems to be doing well from the one shoe I sold.. Took like 1.5 days.
Your pair reached the facility and it's just been sitting there for 2 days waiting to be authenticated?

After asking a few weeks back, I think I've decided to sell my entire shoe collection. I don't need the money or anything, I just don't really need more than one colorway of each model. I also only care to have 1 black, 1 gray, 1 white, and 1 'out there' shoe

Current plan:
Pirate Black 350 - Black
Beluga 2.0 350 v2 -Gray
Cream Ultra Boost -White

Still need a shoe for the 'out there' look, maybe I buy the KITH Aspens again? I also wouldn't mind buying a 750 colorway or something.

Please let me know what you would keep - It can be anything because I could always just purchase whatever I don't have with the funds from selling others. Thanks!

You've decided to sell your entire shoe collection, but you're asking for opinions? :S

And you're thinking of what to keep?

I’d get pretty ****in bored only having 1 black, 1 grey, 1 white in the rotation lol

thats why you should have other shoes outside of just yeezys

if i want splash of colors i break out my Hu's if want more conservative colors with a little pop break out my air maxes. i don't wear vans not my thing. no disrespect to the new wave tho.

i mean i know this kid who wears nothing but yeeyz day in day out and complained about the last release not having a new color (he copped tho smh..)

im like you know you can wear other colors and brands?

black white yeezy or black white vans or red vans or grey yeezy or white vans. im like well you keep buy the same colorway in what every hyped brand is out

Your pair reached the facility and it's just been sitting there for 2 days waiting to be authenticated?

Goat weird they were fast on my pairs cause they have a new facility closer i think. sometimes they can take real long oh and if you ever change your number you have to inform them to get your money which it takes like 3 days to get back to you. once they do they are pretty quick about it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom