ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
not cold enough in Atlanta for that but i like the 750's aren't u up north...

750's get the job done for me i likeing them more and more especially the grey pair.

NYC winters are brutal, 950's gets the job done that 750's can't.

I had high hopes for the 1050's... and then it never happened

yeezy-1050-boots-1.jpg

Goretex, rumored boost (950's were boostless), neoprene inner sock, better sole traction.

seems like yeezys in general have slowed down/stagnated in pricing. Too many on the market. I'm totally okay with it

Your pair reached the facility and it's just been sitting there for 2 days waiting to be authenticated?

Correct.. normally they get it done in the same day but with the holidays and what not .. theyve been back up. They sent out an email to folks saying its crazy and theyre getting extra personnel and all. Hopefully it gets done today.

Correct.. normally they get it done in the same day but with the holidays and what not .. theyve been back up. They sent out an email to folks saying its crazy and theyre getting extra personnel and all. Hopefully it gets done today.
Welp... bad news for me then. Means mine still have to get there first and still probably sit for a few extra days. :frown:

thats why you should have other shoes outside of just yeezys

if i want splash of colors i break out my Hu's if want more conservative colors with a little pop break out my air maxes. i don't wear vans not my thing. no disrespect to the new wave tho.

i mean i know this kid who wears nothing but yeeyz day in day out and complained about the last release not having a new color (he copped tho smh..)

im like you know you can wear other colors and brands?

black white yeezy or black white vans or red vans or grey yeezy or white vans. im like well you keep buy the same colorway in what every hyped brand is out

What? :lol: I was referring to shoes in general, not just Yeezys. That was a lot to write for no reason..

Off topic but the member who sold something on GOAT and package got to them empty...please stand up.

Sold some frags and they showed delivered on the 4th...other shoes I sold got verified and paid...Today, I look on the app and the frags are showing as delayed and they're not responding to my emails.

Off topic but the member who sold something on GOAT and package got to them empty...please stand up.

Sold some frags and they showed delivered on the 4th...other shoes I sold got verified and paid...Today, I look on the app and the frags are showing as delayed and they're not responding to my emails.

Wasn’t me, but member said issue was resolved and GOAT “found” them. And they gave no explanation.

He replied, they made him show the drop off receipt. And then they credited him saying they were at fault instead

Wow.. SNS cold, they straight up sent an L in the email. :lol: :smh:
4D699520-FB26-4905-9E4C-192CE558EB50.png

they normally do this, be glad you're notified rather than refreshing your inbox wondering if you got a W or an L

He replied, they made him show the drop off receipt. And then they credited him saying they were at fault instead

they normally do this, be glad you're notified rather than refreshing your inbox wondering if you got a W or an L

Thanks. I have the receipt too.

so many people going to sign up for that Size? raffle, win, and then post "I didn't know it was for instore pickup, I can't make it"

He said that he sent them his receipt from UPS or something and their response was "UPS said they received it" or something to that extent and he was paid out shortly after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom