ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC25B115-A580-41AF-AAD9-D576ACA20924.jpeg

college hunks hauling junk my man

Anyone know if I buy stuff from champs to go to platinum status does it take longer to credit shopping online vs in store? I know it's generally 48-72 hours (I think) before they credit you for your VIP. Also is it business days or do they count weekends?

Welp looks like I'm probably out for blue tints, really wanted the joints too. Damn job has no work for me been off for a week looking like another 2-3 weeks of no work. Sucks going into holiday season to. Time to bust back to the Lyft driving skills and see if I can make enough money for them joints.

Welp looks like I'm probably out for blue tints, really wanted the joints too. Damn job has no work for me been off for a week looking like another 2-3 weeks of no work. Sucks going into holiday season to. Time to bust back to the Lyft driving skills and see if I can make enough money for them joints.

Mannn that sucks... Best of luck to you bro.

just sell some stuff and prepare for the drop

Yeah could always sell some stuff on ebay and see if it sells before the weekend. Still going to enter on the apps and a few raffles. Life of construction, work and no work, up and down. Just so happens to be bad time to have down time.

Yeah could always sell some stuff on ebay and see if it sells before the weekend. Still going to enter on the apps and a few raffles. Life of construction, work and no work, up and down. Just so happens to be bad time to have down time.

if u got champs and footlocker vip. sign up for both. if you win both,try to sell one pair local for double (have em meet u at the store) and youll get the other for free... just a thought

but i hope everything turns out great for you :emoji_raised_hands:

Tell me why after I just got let go from my job of a decade and a half im trying to get my 2st pair of yeezys! These dam shoes are more on my mind then my interview on monday :stoneface:

Do you want some OG big bro advice?
Or nahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom