ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap I can't use it because I'm not starting my countdown until my app updates to gold. Which will maybe be tomorrow.

dumb question, but never used the champs/FTA/FTL reserve system - what are the codes for?

and how does it work? I've got the countdown now, I've got to get to the store and check-in? and then it's random?

again, sorry for the dumb questions, didn't feel like searching for 5 hours for an answer

dumb question, but never used the champs/FTA/FTL reserve system - what are the codes for?

and how does it work? I've got the countdown now, I've got to get to the store and check-in? and then it's random?

again, sorry for the dumb questions, didn't feel like searching for 5 hours for an answer

punch the codes in so you don't have to check into a store. the extra 1 min head start you get from it gives you a better chance of hitting

punch the codes in so you don't have to check into a store. the extra 1 min head start you get from it gives you a better chance of hitting

thank you, how you punch in the code? also, if you don't have the 10-11 min head start, that mean an automatic L?

How do the Yeezy releases work with Footlocker? This is my first time trying with their App. Does it work like the Adidas Confirmed App or is it a little different?

So I had $185 toward my plat VIP for FTL and I bought the gym red 11s instore yesterday, got the $20 voucher, but it still hasn't updated me to get plat yet. Will I get the rest of the money added to my VIP tomorrow?

How do the Yeezy releases work with Footlocker? This is my first time trying with their App. Does it work like the Adidas Confirmed App or is it a little different?

Set it and forget it.

ron-popeil-1-250x150.jpg

So I had $185 toward my plat VIP for FTL and I bought the gym red 11s yesterday, got the $20 voucher, but it still hasn't updated me to get plat yet. Will I get the rest of the money added to my VIP tomorrow?

Tuesday or Wednesday you should be good

So I had $185 toward my plat VIP for FTL and I bought the gym red 11s yesterday, got the $20 voucher, but it still hasn't updated me to get plat yet. Will I get the rest of the money added to my VIP tomorrow?

Should hit this week, Monday/Tuesday for sure

You’re good

Wait til that amount updates..what is ur total spending with them? Do not lock in til u get past $300 threshold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom