ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had $185 toward my plat VIP for FTL and I bought the gym red 11s instore yesterday, got the $20 voucher, but it still hasn't updated me to get plat yet. Will I get the rest of the money added to my VIP tomorrow?

make sure you dont confirm until you hit plat !!

If ordered online you have to wait til it ships and then 48 hours from shipping confirmation the status will update.

Anyone who ordered Saturday should be good by Thursday ...

So I shouldn't start my countdown til I get plat? Was looking to already get the instore headstart tomorrow when I get my finishline raffle ticket.

Pffft didn't even hit on the gym reds yesterday with 6mins lmao. My sister won on her app so I told her to use my VIP when she checked out with the cashier.
I normally never hit with 6 mins..only time ..but now I will always have plat from now on

Pffft didn't even hit on the gym reds yesterday with 6mins lmao. My sister won on her app so I told her to use my VIP when she checked out with the cashier.

HOLD UP!

You saved your life by saying that. Most likely it will NOT update. In this circumstance you have to call footlocker with your reward number and the receipt number and tell them to manually update your rewards. I jigged a couple accounts this way but the thing is the system at some stores gets confused because some stores actually input the code on the phone corresponding with the sneaker which then actually already puts that persons rewards number in however the associates don’t realize this so you then say “hey can I show you my barcode for the rewards” when they scan that account the new one the bottom reads the new account number but half way in the receipt reads the persons name that actually won the shoe

HOLD UP!

You saved your life by saying that. Most likely it will NOT update. In this circumstance you have to call footlocker with your reward number and the receipt number and tell them to manually update your rewards. I jigged a couple accounts this way but the thing is the system at some stores gets confused because some stores actually input the code on the phone corresponding with the sneaker which then actually already puts that persons rewards number in however the associates don’t realize this so you then say “hey can I show you my barcode for the rewards” when they scan that account the new one the bottom reads the new account number but half way in the receipt reads the persons name that actually won the shoe
Who do I call? The store or the online customer service? And yeah it has the name of who won the shoe and not mine but it has my VIP # on the receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom