ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the codes fellas. Never hit on footapps before, but hopefully a 7m head start is good enough in my area. Never been platinum at the same time. |l

But I’ve also never had the extra minute head start. :evil:

Just realized VIP status is free lmaooo been cheating myself outta 6 minutes. smh
how long does it take before the VIP status updates on the app? anyone know?

debating on if i want a personal pair of these tints.

probably not. But these are a nice hue mixed with the ice midsole

Nah lots of people copped with 7 min head starts here in NYC, I had 10 min and didn't get anything

Can’t compare NYC to these other spots. We all know NYC stores get more stock than anywhere period so if anything is possible it’s NY

anywhere else with much less stock? Not bloody likely

This dude from NY & he hit with 7mins on smaller sizes which is more less quantity!
With that being said, I think it’s possible to hit with 7mins, 9mins etc. just depends on your location. But keep in mind Beluga 2.0 quantity were more available!!!

Some people in new markets hit with 7 mins as well.

I wouldn’t doubt if people in Detroit area hit with 6 minutes. I see dudes in the group still asking for raffles tickets and how to use the app :lol:

I’ll be pissed if I don’t hit all three accounts again

I chose stores all over the place..if I hit..I hope they are all pretty close to each other lol

got footys out of the way..

I will unwillingly complete raffle entries tomorrow at work :/

I wouldn’t doubt if people in Detroit area hit with 6 minutes. I see dudes in the group still asking for raffles tickets and how to use the app :lol:

I’ll be pissed if I don’t hit all three accounts again

LOL, I told you. Some people ain't hip to it yet. Good luck mayne.

This dude from NY & he hit with 7mins on smaller sizes which is more less quantity!
With that being said, I think it’s possible to hit with 7mins, 9mins etc. just depends on your location. But keep in mind Beluga 2.0 quantity were more available!!!

man how son hitting at roosevelt field mall and i got 10 mins there and cant hit lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom