ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.subtypestore.com/adidas-yeezy-350-v2-blue-tint/
CE2A0A58-9561-4AED-A6BA-90038AD1D79F.jpeg

Via @mr1j

Has anybody's VIP automatically reset and all your total purchases disappear? If so, what did you guys do to fix that?

So, i order $300 worth of stuff. Get my platinum status. Advance check in. Hopefully win. Return $300 worth of stuff.

I really want the blue tints. I am over splash and YS has come through in the past but I don’t have confidence in hitting for sure.
If you order online they dont add the info until shipped and I didn't go platinum until it was pretty much delivered. In store I went platinum 48 hours after purchase

Doesn’t state on that their page but does state

“Request pick up in store, or express shipping is $20.”

Doesn’t state on that their page but does state

“Request pick up in store, or express shipping is $20.”
The IG raffle says for Aussie's only. I seriously doubt they'd be shipping internationally for $20. I'll pop in after work and ask.

The IG raffle says for Aussie's only. I seriously doubt they'd be shipping internationally for $20. I'll pop in after work and ask.
There are 3 separate raffles but could mean that the IG and store raffle are for Aussie’s only but yeah, if you could get a clarification, that’ll be great

One off issues aren’t a big enough deal to me to warrant not using a service as a whole.

Whenever something happens with either one of these platforms I don’t stress that it happened, I look at how they fix it. If they do a good job fixing it then you should have no problem using their services in the future because you know they’ll make it right
The only issue I've been concerned about is on the off whites. StockX only guarantees that the shoes are authentic. Missing shoestrings is not a reason for rejection with StockX. If I paid off white resale and I didn't get all the shoestrings my bp would be on swole.

A lot of eu spots ship for $20
Yeah I'm sure they do, but Australian retailers are notorious tightass'. Plus that's AU$20 so around US$15. That sh*t ain't happening, I guarantee it.

BTW retail here is AU$340

There are 3 separate raffles but could mean that the IG and store raffle are for Aussie’s only but yeah, if you could get a clarification, that’ll be great
Just spoke to a dude in there. He said they can't stop people from o/seas entering but won't be calling any international phone numbers if they're drawn, they'll just redraw. He was a bit weird and non-committal about it though so who knows. These boutiques do whatever the **** they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom