ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Magic33 I understand nothing is going to be perfect. I for one am not one of those nit-picky consumers when it comes to a dinged up box, glue stains, etc. So the StockX customer receiving two right shoes or receiving the wrong size is a QC issue?

No it’s not

Big billion dollars corporations make mistakes

But when you’re basically in the second hand business and dealing with individual orders and having to authenticate and approve every Single shoe that comes in... mistake like that shouldn’t happen in my opinion.

Boxes aren’t a big deal

Wrong sizes shoes, Miss match pairs etc etc shouldn’t be happening from goat or StockX although we haven’t heard much issue from goat sensing people ****ed up pairs as much but I recall it happening

But when you’re basically in the second hand business and dealing with individual orders and having to authenticate and approve every Single shoe that comes in... mistake like that shouldn’t happen in my opinion.

That's exactly what I was trying to say. People buy from Goat and StockX for peace of mind. I'd feel some type of way if something like that happened to me.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was trying to say. People buy from Goat and StockX for peace of mind. I'd feel some type of way if something like that happened to me.

You guys have me worried. Bought my first pair of yeezys from stockX. They are coming on Wednesday (that's if they are put on the ups truck). never even held yeezys before so I'm not sure what to look for. If any of you guys are really good at authenticating yeezys, let me know so I can send some photos when I get them.

You guys have me worried. Bought my first pair of yeezys from stockX. They are coming on Wednesday (that's if they are put on the ups truck). never even held yeezys before so I'm not sure what to look for. If any of you guys are really good at authenticating yeezys, let me know so I can send some photos when I get them.

Hit my PM when you get them.

Isn't that part of the Detroit location? It's built within the building.

and it's probably for shipping purposes based on location. Like how Amazon does distribution centers. Bodybuilding.com used to have one location and then started adding ones across the country, because it helps with shipping cost and speed. It also can be an issue though when you grow too fast, and they had to start laying off.
Word?

They're probably not a big fan of Yeezy and off white releases.
Well...maybe that’s the reason during the authentication process they’re accepting and sending the wrong size or even worse sending two right shoes LOL!!! Unforgivable.

One off issues aren’t a big enough deal to me to warrant not using a service as a whole.

Whenever something happens with either one of these platforms I don’t stress that it happened, I look at how they fix it. If they do a good job fixing it then you should have no problem using their services in the future because you know they’ll make it right

One off issues aren’t a big enough deal to me to warrant not using a service as a whole.

Whenever something happens with either one of these platforms I don’t stress that it happened, I look at how they fix it. If they do a good job fixing it then you should have no problem using their services in the future because you know they’ll make it right
same here. one time they suspended my account for not shipping a pair when the deadline hadn't passed, another time they authenticated an incorrect shoe.

they made it right both times so I still use them since they're convenient/have better prices.

Stockx/Goat beat Ebay hands down. Cheaper&faster , it’s not even close. Local meetups have it pluses but i cant stand flakey-ness from people.

Sold twice on StockX and have no problems with them..Authenticated and got my payments on time.

I don't believe all the horror stories out there about StockX..but that's just me.

New pic

64AD9B05-5EE4-4028-9E1D-40A5F645D56C.jpeg

Sold twice on StockX and have no problems with them..Authenticated and got my payments on time.

I don't believe all the horror stories out there about StockX..but that's just me.
It just happened to me. Told me to either keep the wrong size sneakers and get a $20 credit or get refunded. They wouldn’t honor the price I purchased them for to replace with the correct size. Weak!!

Same. I sold two zebras last week and i got the payment the same day they got authenticated. Only problem is I shipped them both on the same day at the exact same time and one package got delivered thursday while the other didn't get delivered till wednesday the next week. Isn't their fault though, I guess it was ups having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom