ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a min?!?! i didnt just see an email on Twitter saying that YS was cancelling 700 orders cause they did not have enough stock?
Someone should send them an invoice for interest on the money loaned to them, or start a class action

Last edited:
34th st FTL is a madhouse lol but they prob get the most stock. I've only hit on them for the zebras so far though, other locations for the rest

What to do if package says delivered by ups from yeezysupply but not here ?

First check with your neighbors or look on their porch to see if they delivered to wrong house. Normally this is the case and they’re off by a house.

If no luck, contact UPS customer service immediately and they’ll connect you to the local terminal. Terminal dispatch will get in contact with the driver to see what happened. They might send the driver back to your location so they can retrace their steps.

But you need to do this immediately. The more time you waste the worse your chances are.

Don't jinx yourself beware of that 1 year reset, I hit all year and missed all for 3 apps once on a pair I was dying for

This happened to me this past release, I was shocked I got wait listed. It all made sense because of the account reset. I truly believe its based on how much you spend throughout the year. Quantity, size, and location will also play a factor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom