ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp got powerphases cancelled off yeezysupply for a size 10, said no more inventory even tho i legit ordered as soon as the site went off password. do they ship in reverse order or something?

this was also the only drop i didnt go for multiples (i just wanted one personal) and i thought YS would be a safe bet.. ugh time to watch these restocks i guess

Hope this doesn't happen to me. Hit on Sivas for a 10.5 but started hearing some people say to .5 up. Got a 11 on YS and didn't bother with the Sivas pair I forgot they don't refund VAT so not really worth it for PP.

I always win at FA.. I havent won at FTL since like last year sometime. FTL app still stuck on 7 min because of that.

It IS preorder szn !!!
Copped

31A04369-EC54-48C9-854F-9C8F93B8F45A.png

Going to be taking my Economics exam during the Blue Tint drop
Hope I can score on a reservation so I can be at good!

welp got powerphases cancelled off yeezysupply for a size 10, said no more inventory even tho i legit ordered as soon as the site went off password. do they ship in reverse order or something?

this was also the only drop i didnt go for multiples (i just wanted one personal) and i thought YS would be a safe bet.. ugh time to watch these restocks i guess
I copped a sz 10 sat morning off YS also. All sizes except 7 were gone. I checked back a few min later and 10 was there so I checked out. Literally after I checked out the shoe was gone. Got purchase confirmation but haven't gotten shipping.

I copped a sz 10 sat morning off YS also. All sizes except 7 were gone. I checked back a few min later and 10 was there so I checked out. Literally after I checked out the shoe was gone. Got purchase confirmation but haven't gotten shipping.

Been seeing a lot of the early orders being cancelled.. I just got shipping confirmation and I ordered at 9est. Mine was also sz10

i don't want to say your gonna get cancelled, but i mean.. if i ordered a 10 and got cancelled already for lack of inventory..

Lol PP keeps coming. I already got one for me and the lady and by the looks of the pics I’ve seen the toe looks all jacked up.

i don't want to say your gonna get cancelled, but i mean.. if i ordered a 10 and got cancelled already for lack of inventory..
Yeah I figured as much. Actually not trippin if it does happen tbh. They koo but not worth stressing over. plus I need a 10.5 so was gonna swap sz with my homie. if it aint meant it aint meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom