ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I get my YS pair, it’s the only one I ordered. Got in shortly after they went live, so hopefully they’ll start shipping the earlier orders tomorrow.

I'm still waiting for my initial 2.0 drop from YS. These clowns don't answer emails, I feel like I'm doing a pre order.
Me too,
Got my YS restock pair but there's this kid I see walking home or at our computer centre doing his homework every other day that's been wearing the same dingy air 1s since before this new school year, tomorrow he'll be stunting in some belugas.
Hearing things like this makes me happy.

shiek at fashion show mall is also doing instore raffle and the one in town square....take them around and u got urself now 9 entries

im sure undftd and future are also doing it....hit them up and enter enter enter

***im not from vegas neither lol
Thanks bud!:lol: I struck out on creams, zebras AND 2.0s! I just one pair so I can move on with my life lol. I'e been out of the shoe game for awhile I don' even know what future!

C5C37382-1EFD-4B41-9C2C-54EEECF50521.jpeg
5A1E8EDA-DFAA-476E-A0C2-CA9257C63185.jpeg
EF37115F-7DC8-45B9-B57B-DD788BB559D9.jpeg
3BB08DE9-43F9-4318-8C04-637966B09B7B.jpeg

YS pair finally came in today after sitting with UPS for half a week with no movement.

From left to right: YS, ADC, 18Montrose Euro raffle giveaway win. Will do comparison of box and hang tags as they are all different

Got my YS restock pair but there's this kid I see walking home or at our computer centre doing his homework every other day that's been wearing the same dingy air 1s since before this new school year, tomorrow he'll be stunting in some belugas.

Hmmm...
So you see a kid that obviously doesn't care about material things and is focused on bettering himself thru education....

And your 1st thought is...lemme give him some hypebeast Yeezys?

(joking.. possibly)

Last edited:
Is it really necessary to keep posting up your multiple pairs you just received? I get it y’all are pumped but dang... it’s not that serious

And no, I’m not salty.. you guys just gotta chill

D1CEB389-5D18-401A-AC28-228055537CCD.jpeg

2BB1A4BD-D9B9-4E94-A4E0-496133E4CD34.jpeg

Had my YS restock pair rerouted to a UPS Access Point which was supposed to arrive on Saturday, but got pushed to today. Was kind of worried since the UPS store is closed and they haven't received my package which is weird (other packages always arrive during the afternoon). Lo and behold, UPS driver just delivered my YS pair at my house.

Yea, holiday season always messes things up - my ADC pair which Fedex tracking showed it was delivered at midnight, was actually delivered during the afternoon (tracking time has since been changed). My best advice is to not linger around waiting and just go out and enjoy life lol. I wasted energy worrying all day!

ADC pair: US box label with UPC PO#. Single hangtag.
2894716E-5041-4136-8A25-A0BB9B6D86F2.jpeg
E6E8EB21-3FE5-4409-9FE3-A5F532644DCD.jpeg

Inside tags of the shoes:

YS: CLU code with 06/17 date
EU: CLU code with 07/17 date
ADC: APE code with 07/17 date. Also, ADC pair had the size sticker on the left inner side of the right shoe. YS and EU pair did not have the size sticker.

Hope this helps people who had to buy secondary market in some way!

Is it really necessary to keep posting up your multiple pairs you just received? I get it y’all are pumped but dang... it’s not that serious

And no, I’m not salty.. you guys just gotta chill

D1CEB389-5D18-401A-AC28-228055537CCD.jpeg

2BB1A4BD-D9B9-4E94-A4E0-496133E4CD34.jpeg
When you’re doing a comparison, yes.

Is is necessary to complain about it?

Just catching up on this thread today, and just skimmed through 30 pages of pretty much nothing lol. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom