ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it goes lower it probably won’t be much. I went TTS and I have narrower feet. The prime knit will stretch.
If you can't handle the narrow toebox, go up half a a size. Mostly everyone goes up at least a half size.
My zebras and red stripes are a 10 and fit well (I take out insoles). My foot is neither narrow nor wide, I would say just normal lol Thinking about doing 10.5 for 2.0s

I don't actually think I'm gonna be able to make it down to London to pick up with this weather trashing the already garbage rail services fml

First time using Footaction reservation app (before my area was handing out tickets still, and Footlocker/Champs bear mewon’t have them)

I have a 6 sec head start because I’m not a Gold Star member (would’ve been 3 sec more).

Question: Can I check in at each of the 3 stores I selected for a total of 3 extra seconds to make 9? Or is it just 1 store check in max

You can only check in once for 1 additional minute. You just pick any 1 of the 3 stores you selected to check in at. Going to more than 1 will do nothing.

First time using Footaction reservation app (before my area was handing out tickets still, and Footlocker/Champs bear mewon’t have them)

I have a 6 sec head start because I’m not a Gold Star member (would’ve been 3 sec more).

Question: Can I check in at each of the 3 stores I selected for a total of 3 extra seconds to make 9? Or is it just 1 store check in max

12.5 is a super annoying size. Have to go ADC only usually. My size 13 arrives tmrw from YS restock

E9369AC2-A7A5-40A0-9189-D853BC45CFA4.jpeg

I find myself wearing these as beaters.

Love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom