ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just installed and signed up for the Adidas confirmed. So do I have to be at the zone at 2pm and try? Is that how it works? I'l have to hit up the strip tomorrow afternoon

Ok so now that I have my size 11 in from YS they feel the same my 11.5 from ADC. Like I don' feel a difference at all. And my YS came with a us label and not a international one.

Dang now you're gonna make me take my YS 11 out and check.:lol:

A lot gang members in here :nerd:

tumblr_obocvu6sW71up42jgo1_540.gif

Reactions: LoX
U can add a min to the other two

Yeah been waiting for someone to post the codes. I’m going to have to drive a bit to those locations. The FTA near me is the only one in my city releasing. That’s the one I have 10 min on.

Hey, those that have scored on Yeezy Supply before....

How long does it usually take to receive your shoes? Not talking pre-orders like the 700s (ain’t no telling with those) but release day shoes?

I swear they’ve been getting my order ready (grey Powerphase) since Saturday. shrug....

It took me a week, or a little over a week, for my YS order to ship.

Yeah been waiting for someone to post the codes. I’m going to have to drive a bit to those locations. The FTA near me is the only one in my city releasing. That’s the one I have 10 min on.
Yeah my stores are really spread out..I hope I'm not driving to furthest locations..but it's better than no shoes at all

Just came into this thread so I’m sure it’s been mentioned :smh:

But only thing I see slightly blue on these shoes is the rim of the sock liner :rolleyes

I’m sligtly colorblind too I believe so bare with me :lol:

In some pics they can look different too depending on filters :ohwell:

For those who’ve actually seen them in hand what’s your take on the colors in person :nerd:

Just got shipping for 1/2 powerphases from YS. Thought It’d get cancelled since my GF accidentally put my name on the billing info instead of hers. Paid with her card. Shrug. Seems like YS is only picky when it’s hype releases which makes sense I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom