ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruteforce.py

Just Ruined the Footsite apps

Snkrs all over again

The phone verification is easy to get around but flooding the apps with a bunch of non-VIP accounts doesn't do much. The smartest thing Foot apps do is factor in real world behavior. And if there is a way to clone VIP accounts, all FTL has to do is change the algorithim to factor in total spend. Problem solved.

Heard grizz is really YeezyBusta
giphy.gif

Just came into this thread so I’m sure it’s been mentioned :smh:

But only thing I see slightly blue on these shoes is the rim of the sock liner :rolleyes

I’m sligtly colorblind too I believe so bare with me :lol:

In some pics they can look different too depending on filters :ohwell:

For those who’ve actually seen them in hand what’s your take on the colors in person :nerd:

Honestly it’s a grey zebra with a baby hint of orange and blue. Nothing to phone home about; the yzy hype is dead like all other kicks majority of these newbies washed.

Again, do NOT pay for ATC's or pre-orders for Blue Tints. These WILL be obtainable with patience.

There are already pre-orders going for $400 and it's only Tuesday. A lot of you will hit tomorrow on the Confirmed app, just be patient and wait it out. Foot apps after that, online and other raffles. You'll have several (if not many) restocks on YS and a long & fun day in a queue on Saturday.

#GuaranTEEZYS #GRSZN

ive put no efforts thus far into the Blue Tints.. think i have sneaker fatigue too many cops over the past few months ..im washed

*** will still be up @6am for YS and ADC tho - lheegoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom