ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I was in Redondo Beach this past summer...Oh how i miss that area right about now...

Finally hit on confirmed but it isn't my size. I signed up for size 9 but log in to see it's size 5.5. Still went for it.

How do you win on confirmed? I click within the millisecond. I've tried to win since the first beluga and i have yet to win. Thats like 0 for 20 if you count the nmds and pp.

F5D6B429-5D11-4212-AA50-295BE6E37793.png

First W on adidas confirm app!
S/O to Yeezy Mafia for the last second tweet

took a nice holiday confirmed L
with footstores, raffles, & online to go why does it always seem like its over after the wednesday L:lol:

Ight screw you guys til later this week. Not tryna feel bad for taking this hard L from confirmed and watching a bunch eat.

(jk ima still be here and cry)

I'm about to just stop trying with the confirmed app. Seemed like there was more uncertainty as to what the picture was this time. Clicked the right one super fast and still took the L :smh:

Idk what more I could do to win on there.

it's a combo of reading and guessing

look at right side of the screen so your eyes don't read the "select the picture with" part, just get the keywords. i picked up "blue" and "ski"

then guess - first one that looks even remotely close, just tap it.

maybe i'm just lucky, but I've used this technique twice in a row now for 2 Ws when I had never gotten a W before.

If u touch the screen when it says seeing if size is available will they kick you out? I feel like that’s what happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom