ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get a response to this before so I'm asking again. If Yeezy's fit super snug, should you give them time to stretch or go up in size?

I tried reading keywords, saw skier and blue.. but clicked blue skater since it was first I saw. :lol: Wrong pic. Usually get the right pic and L anyway, so it’s a typical confirmed L.

Didn't get a response to this before so I'm asking again. If Yeezy's fit super snug, should you give them time to stretch or go up in size?

Personally, the V2's run narrow in the toe box, so not sure sizing up would help a ton. If they are too tight, try removing the insoles and wearing. The material will stretch a bit overtime.

You can’t take an L if out of the zone.
E07CF06A-E441-47B0-9096-4776AB673F2E.gif
Facts :lol:

Sorry guys, it was the one I thought it was. I helped a few people in here but couldn't post it just in case adidas did a last minute switch.

There would be a massive mob of people hunting me down with torches if I posted the wrong image. Not worth the risk and the hate. Still have the foot apps, and tons of raffles left to get that W before Saturday. No reason to panic at all just yet. Congrats to everyone who won, I pick my pair up at Water Tower on Saturday. :nthat:
Even though you didn’t respond to my dm (not salty I got a W anyway) I appreciate you helping out some of the guys on here!

Personally, the V2's run narrow in the toe box, so not sure sizing up would help a ton. If they are too tight, try removing the insoles and wearing. The material will stretch a bit overtime.

So toes at the front with no room is normal when you first get them? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom