ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
5E4C8262-9C51-4C6E-AD54-680C2F8194E2.jpeg

053 YLPS

anyone kno if the wave runners are gonna release in GR #'s like the past few V2's?

HBX w/ nothing over an 11?

Oh well.

BTW, 43einhalb link must be getting hammered. Haven't been able to get through.

the blue tints are still kinda meh to me.
I think the Beluga 2.0 despite being the most available when we look back in 3 years will be the top 3 V2
I don't think them being most available should affect anyone's opinion on whether or not it was one of the best.

That point of view is how "the limited = best" argument gets traction.

Danke, deine Registrierung war erfolgreich! Bitte prüfe dein E-Mail-Konto für die Bestätigung.

So imma have the iPhone X by Friday but cant even play with it til Saturday.

You can play with it, just don't download or log into Confirmed on your iphone X. You can still use your old iphone with your old reservation to pick up your pair. Just have your old iphone hotspot to your new phone so you have internet service to pull up Confirmed on your old phone. I do it all the time. I have a few iphone 5 and 6 that I pick up my confirmed pairs with all the time. Also, how you get your iphone x so late? Unless you only recently ordered?

Pick up only, meh. Thanks anyways :smokin

Technically I'm supposed to work Saturday all day, but my boss asked if I wanted any days off for rest since he's scheduled me for every day this week right after my 6:30 am to 7:30 pm job :sick: said yea with the quickness but he hasn't been replying now :lol: mainly just need the morning off in case I win this FTA raffle

damn. I wonder how many of these raffles ive signed up for are in store pick up only and I havnt even realized it :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom