ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little tip from my
Own experience.... google chrome ****ing sucks with splash page... the only browsers that get me through is safari and Mozilla

Lol i dont know how deep you are into this study but i’ve gotten thru the last 2-3 releases with Chrome

Also to dude earlier who said money spent matters - i had two FA apps running one was new last week with 300 spent the first day and 10Mins - the other had over 3k spent this year 10mins and the new account hit while the other took the L instant no waitlist nada

Long story short your individual experience /= anything for the whole release

Same goes for all the I finally won these must be bricks people lol

Good luck tonight/tomorrow- hope everyone eats

Its still successful to me. Not successful to them when prior to Beluga 2.0, they would be 12/12, 7/7, etc.
It's all about perspective my man.

PO

why do you think that is gonig from 12/12, 7/7 to now like 2/10, 3/9 .......especially in cities that have always had the apps on top of these last 2 yeezy drops were most produced yeezy ever

Just got home from work.... still waiting for Champs gods blessing!

Crossing fingers and toes for a DUB!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171215-175515.png
    Screenshot_20171215-175515.png
    500.5 KB · Views: 17
I paid resell for 2.0 but not gonna do i
I actually won a pair

Was hoping to hit at footlocker same mall since it’s a bit of a drive but oh well. Can’t be too greedy
Congrats fam Im still trying to lock down a pair had to pay resell for 2.0s

why do you think that is gonig from 12/12, 7/7 to now like 2/10, 3/9 .......especially in cities that have always had the apps on top of these last 2 yeezy drops were most produced yeezy ever
That's a very fair question. I have to believe there are more people going for the shoes than in the past. Word is out that these are more readily available, so there are more people willing to take a crack at 'em. That's my guess...

ADC or bust for me - so looking like a bust haha. I might go to work in the AM to use the wifi - decisions decisions

you should be able to re-route the package back to you....demand it through customer service
Got off the phone with them earlier and they claimed I had to contact the seller to get it rerouted. I'm gonna call them again in the AM and raise hell until I can get a supervisor on the phone.

No idea sir. Wish i knew.
The results being different is what intrigues me the most, due to their previous success rates.
If i ever find out concrete information, I will share with NT.

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom